Saturday, April 25, 2009

All Dogs go to Heaven: Spunkee 1993-2009

At least I know that this little guy is in a better place. This is my dog Spunkee, he passed in his sleep last night. He had a great life and was with me for over 16 years. I taught him so many tricks that I honestly couldn't think of one more thing to teach him....he was a smart little dog. I will really miss him.


Here is Spunkee in his prime:

Spunkee more recently: the grey is distinguished, don't you think?



Goodbye old pal,
I hope there are a lot of squirrels to chase wherever you may be.

2 comments:

  1. Ah dude, we all shed a little tear over here in England for dear old Spunky, aka Puckadoo. He is after all responsible for landing you with a roomate and the lifelong nickname "slumlord", the invention of "Naughty Chicken", and for possibly having the worst breath in the history of all doggie-dom, god love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good bye Dear old Spunk a roo. Hope fully you can catch up with Brown dog. and King Louvis and pull the hair out of their tails in doggy heaven. You will be dearly missed and thoughtf lots. In the days bc you were dressed up, celebrated birthdays and always without question slept under the covers, you were part of the growing up years and this is just another phase in the maturation process. Not easy - God bless sue.
    sjaune

    ReplyDelete

Followers