Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look how she's grown: Happy 1st Birthday Olivia

I can't believe that it was already one year ago that I had the pleasure of doing Olivia's newborn portraits for her parents and that now she is celebrating her first birthday! These photos were taken on the day of her birthday, a couple of hours before her party and Olivia was a great sport for the photo shoot....letting us change her clothes and otherwise torture her in a variety of poses! Enjoy the photos Blaine and Tanya, you'll have the rest of them in a couple of weeks.

For more baby pictures see my website at http://suehomikphotography.com/


And here is one of my favourite newborn shots of Olivia one year ago...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart! I love the 4th pic, black background, baby resting on daddy's arm... that's my fave! Beautiful work Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Followers