Thursday, August 20, 2009

The really big question is Canucks or Flames!

This little guy's dad is a Canuck's fan, but mom is a born and bred Calgarian so of course sits more in the Flame's camp. Dad thinks this little guy may have a hockey future ahead of him but I can't help but wonder what would happen if he was drafted by somebody other than the Canucks?! It probably doesn't matter anyway, because the way he was moving his arms around convinced his mom and I that he's really more of a baseball pitcher anyway.

Enjoy your sneak preview C and T; these pictures were the ones that caught my eye s.o.o.c. (straight out of camera). I'll have the editing done soon so you can see the rest of your images. It was great working with you both today; a lot of laughs!

For more baby photos see my webpage at http://suehomikphotography.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers