Sunday, September 27, 2009

hip and cool baby

After last night's windstorm I was worried the leaves would have fallen off the trees but as you can see from today's photos and the amount of green still on the trees, there will be at least two more weeks of fall photo opportunities left. I have a few sessions open so please call me at 403.829.7251 if you're interested in booking .
This baby's parents are a lot of fun, and this little girl is one of the most cool babies I've photographed! We shot for 90 minutes and she did not cry once. Not even once! And that was despite us waking her up after the car ride to the park! Now that is what I call calm, cool and collected! Enjoy your sneak preview N and S and I'll have the rest of your photos ready in about two weeks.

For more family and baby pictures go to http://suehomikphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers