Sunday, November 22, 2009

Go Riders Go!!!! Calgary Newborn Photographer

I'm not sure this little guy was really too concerned about the fate of the Riders today, although I am very surprised his dad (aka Ultimate Riders' Fan) was around for the photos instead of watching the Western Semi Finals today. Daddy thought a photo of this babe inside a watermelon would have been perfectly themed, but (unfortunately?) watermelons are not in season right now. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just ask anyone from Saskatchewan and they will gladly fill you in.

Sleeping like only a five day old baby can.....
I love that he already has a repertoire of expressions and poses.....has he seen Zoolander?

Here is big sister. I almost took her home with me today. Seriously. I am in love with this little girl! I really would haven stolen her if the parents weren't watching.
And the other star of the show..........
Welcome to the world Baby 'C', and congratulations 'S' family!! I hope you enjoy your sneak preview, the rest of your photos will be ready in two weeks.
For more of my photography, visit my galleries at http://suehomikphotography.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by and doing this shoot. It was a lot of fun and by the looks of this sneak peak, the photos are going to turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,
    You have done a marvelous job on these photos. I had the pleasure to meet the "stars" of your photos and was so impressed how you captured the absolutely perfect features of them all.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Followers