Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2009!

I know it's not really Valentine's Day 2009 but the last time I saw this baby's parents was at their wedding on February 14th, 2009 when I took photos for the bridal party at the hair salon (a very fun time!). It seems to be the week for taking baby photos of wedding clients! I really love the fact that this job allows me to follow families through the different stages of their lives.

This little boy stayed awake throughout the entire 2 hour session which is something I've never had happen before! So alert, yet only two weeks old!

I normally am slightly partial to black and white baby photos, but this little guy's skintone was so amazing that I wanted to share some colour photos.

L&B...thanks for allowing me the pleasure of meeting Marshall and I hope you like the images from this sneak preview.....there will be many more to come when I post your online proofing album in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers