Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Party Photography, Calgary area

One of the services I offer is Birthday Party Photography. Let me capture your special moments at the birthday party so you can enjoy the event and be there for your children's special day (and you'll be in some of the pictures too, rather than behind the camera all day long!).

Contact me at sue@suehomikphotography.com to discuss your event photography needs, or visit my website at http://suehomikphotography.com/. I can custom design thank-you cards for your party guests too! Custom packages are available.

These photos were taken at Kate's 4th birthday party last week. She is an adorable little girl who had a great time playing with her friends. The cake was of course a big hit too!
Here are some more photos of Kate.
Some photos of the party guests...a great time was had by all. Kate's little sister is in the larger photo in the pink floral dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers