Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring engagement photos. Calgary engagement and wedding photography

It's finally green outside! Actually it is supposed to snow tomorrow but that's what the May long weekend is all about. I'm really happy that we chose today to do engagement pictures for this very happy couple. She is a very talented landscape designer and I really enjoyed learning the names of a lot of the plants and trees in the park today. If you are ever in need of landscaping help let me know and I can pass along her contact information. Their beautiful daughter is almost two years old and is a little ball of happy energy. Enjoy this time T&T, and good luck with the remainder of your wedding plans.

For more family photos see my website http://suehomikphotography.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers